Hey everyone, I kinda stopped using my blog for a while, I know how much you all missed me, so you don't need to go into all the boring details (if anyone at all is reading this, I'd just like to make the point that probably only one person has ever looked at this besides me, and then only once :)). Anyway, this is the first post in a series that will follow of the World's Greatest Comparisons (hence the title). Enjoy, and be sure to comment to let me know someone's reading this and my labors aren't in vain :). And now the moment you've all been waiting for:
Some people are like slinkies: not much good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you kick them down the stairs.
Stay tuned!
Daniel
yeah I didn't actually make this one up, this one was the inspiration. :)
ReplyDeleteDaniel