Hit them???
yeah, haven't you ever seen the comic strips where Garfield or someone hits their alarm clock in the morning to turn it off? :)
Hey! Mr. Bean drops his alarm clock in a glass of water!
Mr. Bean? I guess I've never heard of him...
It’s a silent comedy movie our friends had. The older ones were ok the newer version however are *not*.
Well, based on what you have told me so far, I deduce that Mr. Bean _must_ drop his alarm clock in a glass of water. :)
Yes....
lol
Hit them???
ReplyDeleteyeah, haven't you ever seen the comic strips where Garfield or someone hits their alarm clock in the morning to turn it off? :)
ReplyDeleteHey! Mr. Bean drops his alarm clock in a glass of water!
ReplyDeleteMr. Bean? I guess I've never heard of him...
ReplyDeleteIt’s a silent comedy movie our friends had. The older ones were ok the newer version however are *not*.
ReplyDeleteWell, based on what you have told me so far, I deduce that Mr. Bean _must_ drop his alarm clock in a glass of water. :)
ReplyDeleteYes....
ReplyDeletelol
ReplyDelete