Sunday, October 3, 2010

Dominion Tournament!

Ok, just to prove that I do occasionally do something fun, here are some pictures of a Dominion Tournament that Jonathan, Juli, and I went to recently (for those of you who don't know what Dominion is, it's awesome! Come over some time and we'll show you how it's done :)) .

The "Winner's Table"

The "Loser's Table"

I didn't get the final standings on the tournament, but I can tell you right now that Daniel Gay won. (He's the guy in the gray shirt). Why? He always wins! That's why you should come over! so I can win! :).

I probably got 2nd place :).

Daniel

3 comments:

  1. Oh~ so you do have some fun... ;) But I think we can agree that is a certain family we all know who has too much fun... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah some people even have fun when they're working, that should be illegal ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS I just found out I got third place :(

    ReplyDelete