I have decided that I only have one flaw in life: I'm a klutz...
Cooking is a disaster, today I was just trying to be helpful and wash a pan that I had used, and I bumped a potted plant into the sink.
crash oops... I guess Dad was talking about getting a new printer anyway...
Oh yeah, and then I hit my face on a stair, who does that? Mom will never forgive me, she won't even tell me how much it will cost to replace that stair...
Oh yeah and then there's driving. Some people's dads have to remind them about speed limit laws, my Dad has to remind me about hit-and-run laws, and how if PGE ever caught me for all those power poles, I would be paying them for life, etc. etc. etc.
Then there was my science lesson. Almost burned the forest down... enough said on that topic.
Oh yeah I had my finals today! so glad to be done with that... (you can take that into context if you want to, but it's not advised).
The finals went okay, I think I should have left a little sooner than I did though... not sure if they know I did it or not, but at least I got out alive. Some of the buildings are still usable...
Oh yeah, and then I went and walked around Estacada for a bit. I won't go into the details, but I still think it's cool that we're getting a new town hall now. Too bad about that big Christmas tree though...
Oh yeah, don't let me forget to get Philip a new car, that's pretty important...
And then there was the chainsaw incident, good thing it ran out of gas after a few hours...
The TV wasn't a big deal, we don't use it much anyway. Too bad it had to also ruin the carpet, we use that...
The sheet-rock isn't a big deal, I think Dad can get a good price on that at Home Depot. By the way, there isn't a Home Depot in Oregon City any more, just FYI.
Anyway, I had a big day and I need to go to bed. See y'all some other time!
LOL!
ReplyDeleteI think you must be growing Daniel, and haven't figured out the new length of your arms yet!
ReplyDelete- Janna
Oh yes... I'm always reminded to slow down when driving (and that's after driving for more than two years!) Oh, well, it gets you places faster! I'm also told to slow down and in a bunch of other things too! =)
ReplyDelete~Bethany
Janna: Probably, but I haven't grown taller for a while, so either just my arms are growing, or it takes me a really long time to get used to stuff getting bigger :).
ReplyDelete...or I'm a klutz...
Bethany: Somehow that doesn't surprise me... :)