Mom and Dad. :)
Ummm... I guess I was hiding?
Stop. Attempt to look cool. Wait for Picture. Continue.
Realize later that you look like a dork.
Mom enjoying the wind.
For the record, I never claimed to look good in short pants. Mom and Dad made me wear them.
So don't hold it against me.
Horsin' around
Officially, I have the coolest parents in the world.
Dad and I at the top of Diamond Head.
"Look to my coming at first light on the fifth day..."
Yeah, I think that's actually the sunset.
Snorkeling
Swimming in Hawaii is so much fun. :)
I'm like, "Who needs goggles? I do this Redneck style!"
I think I have most of the salt out of my eyes...
Underwater Camera, gotta love it.
Snorkeling is pretty sweet, I got to see a sea turtle once.
A view of the island from the plane.
Nice pictures, Daniel! We have a very close family friend that was born and raised in Hawaii... Whenever we see her, she always teaches us some Pidgin! Hawaii is quite a beautiful place that shows off the work of an amazing Creator!
ReplyDeleteOh... and you'd better know the Hawaii State Fish! Big name, but a fun word to say (when you finally learn to say it)! :D
See ya on Sat.?! ;)
~Bethany
P.S. Wait a minute. Don't they always say to turn all electronics off when your in the jet... so how come you have a picture of the Islands?!
Ha ha, actually, they tell you to turn off the electronics during takeoff and landing, and you have to keep cellphones off the whole time, but it's fine to have cameras, iPods, X-Boxes... ok just kidding about the X-Box.
DeleteYes I'll probably see you Saturday, no, I don't know the name of the Hawaii state fish, and yes, Hawaii is awesome. :)
Daniel... I totally forgot to tell what the Hawaiian state fish is yesterday... it is the "Humuhumunukunukuapuaa"!!! :D Pronounced the way it looks, too!
DeleteIt was fun seeing you yesterday. Nice job on all of the dances! You are such a good sport when we all give you a hard time! Thanks for that! :D
~Bethany