Thursday, February 17, 2011

Dancing = Fun

So these people I know are doing some Irish Dancing thing... you should go. It'll be fun, I'll be there, you can meet me in person, I'll give out autographs (instead of dancing heh heh heh...).


So anyway, here's a video of the last one they did if it'll convince you to go. I'm the guy who's always sitting on the sidelines. Just Kidding, I'm the guy who's in all of them and keeps messing up :).







Hope to see you there, have a good weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Daniel! I thought for sure you had fallen off the face of the earth!!! Glad to have you back! :)
    Well, I'll be at the Ceili... see you there.
    Do you remember doing the "Shanless Reel"? You and your siblings were in our group in that dance, and that WAS a confusing one. (I can't say the same about the ones in the movie....... =P )

    ~Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... Can't remember. I guess they're all pretty confusing to me...
    And actually, I did fall off the face of the earth, thank heaven they have Internet service here...
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Daniel!!! Did you see that guy with the blue shirt and the tan shorts??? That guy is GOOD!!!
    J/K

    ReplyDelete