Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Irish Ball

I'm so excited! I saw every one of my readers at the previously advertised Irish Ball! Maybe I should go into advertising; I can tell I'm really good at it, and I bet there's a lot of money in it.
~The Disaster

6 comments:

  1. Well, I don't know about that one...
    How did you like the dance with the "Crhistmas Tree" it in?! I thought all the dances were great... the last one was HARD, though! I made a lot of mistakes! =|
    Oh well!
    ~Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, the Christmas tree was fun, I kinda wished we could have got going faster...
    yeah, I didn't do the last one, I came upstairs and they didn't need anyone else... so I video taped it :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh... I don't believe you! (I would have noticed!)
    "The Bridge of __" (I can't remember the name) was very fun! It was the first dance we did.
    Did you learn the "Rise and Grind" jig step?

    ~Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, got the rise and grind down. I don't remember much about the first one, except that we did the Christmas afterward.
    Oh, and if you don't believe me, ask Shiloh. Or Sarah, or Kathrina, or probably anyone that happened to look up on the stage. Or you could just take my word for it, that's usually easier.
    D'94

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, okay... I see now! Who filmed the free waltz?

    ~Bethany

    ReplyDelete