Hi all,
We went on a hike today to watch birds in The Dalles area. (I know, how did you guess?)
We saw some cool birds, we saw a Great Blue Heron, probably about 6 feet tall, walking down the middle of the path. And I didn't get a picture :(, it was pretty awesome though. :)
Oh, and Jonathan and I didn't see a rattle snake. Major disappointment.

Here I am standing at the entrance to the tunnel. (I was holding the tunnel up... I'm so strong)
We went on a hike today to watch birds in The Dalles area. (I know, how did you guess?)
We saw some cool birds, we saw a Great Blue Heron, probably about 6 feet tall, walking down the middle of the path. And I didn't get a picture :(, it was pretty awesome though. :)
Oh, and Jonathan and I didn't see a rattle snake. Major disappointment.
Here I am standing at the entrance to the tunnel. (I was holding the tunnel up... I'm so strong)
Jonathan and I. We're sooooo cool :)
Any way, it was a blast. Dad and Jonathan and I were the only ones in our family who went on the actual hike, but we still had an awesome time exploring God's wonderful creation.
Daniel
Hello, hello???... Can you hear us???... where oh where has Daniel gone???
ReplyDeleteActually, no I can't hear you... I cant think of anything to post yet.
ReplyDeleteWe're having a church campout at our house in august, so I'll probably post something from that.
Hey Daniel... It's your birthday today right??? Happy Birthday!!!
ReplyDeletehello??? I'm waiting for a post!
ReplyDeleteYeah, it was my birthday :) lol. Forgot about the family camp, if we have any good pictures I'll post them.
ReplyDeleteWow!!! It's been 4 months now... I hope Blogger doesn't delete this blog........
ReplyDeletethat would sure be terrible, your main source of information about me would be gone forever... Just kidding, but I'll tell you what, next time I post something I'll send you an email, k? :)
ReplyDeleteYeah I'm sure you will... If you ever post again!!!!
ReplyDelete