Well, I was going to post this on Monday, but playing with the toy some how took precedence over telling people about it. At any rate you guys are going to have to guess what it is, I'll give you a few hints though...
It's AWESOME!!!
It's surprisingly small, but at the same time quite large
It can do just about anything (except post this, I was kind of disappointed there... :D )
It came over-seas but it was designed in California
If that isn't enough hints for you, I can try a few more later...
Goodbye for now!
Daniel
iConfused. What is it? ;-)
ReplyDeleteIt's an i-something... Noah already told me... am I right?
ReplyDeleteNo guesses yet? Hmmm... Ok well it's electronic and it's company is named after a fruit.
ReplyDeleteApple... and iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch....
ReplyDeleteBloger had trouble, so it deleted the other comments!
~Bethany
I'm going to guess (kind of!!!) it's a iPod touch... I did have inside information!!!
ReplyDeleteOk there we go, I was going to say, next time I hear the words "post more often" I'm going to cry.
ReplyDeleteJordan: who told you??? Off with his head!! No I didn't get an iPod touch. Good guess though.
Bethany: ha! It's A pearing knife, tricked ya! JK
iPad 2. Way cooler than iPod touch :)
ReplyDeleteWow!!! Are you a "second generation" now?!?! Oh yes, I already knew from all my wonderful agents out there!!!
ReplyDeleteLike Steve Jobs? Does he work for you too?
ReplyDelete